Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

I love this kind of humor.

The way you portrayed dieing in an old super mario game was fantasic. It was so overly dramatic, and downright funny. The exagerated gore is a perfect example of this, as well as the sad music.

Personally, Iiked the part were Mario flips out on the goomba. CLASSIC!

Why Don't You Get a Job Why Don't You Get a Job

I can't beleive I never fav'd this.

I mean, I've known about this for forever now, and I've always enjoied it. The sprite scyncing was near perfect, and damn funny. Theres really not much I can say about this that isn't obvious.

Love the song, animation, and everythijng else about this classic. You have my respects.

Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

now thats pretty damn weird.

but damn. nice smooth animation. glad to see for once someone did most of the art work thmeselves instead of ripping it from the origional series. I loved how you erased the shadeing from the sprites themselves, giveing it your own twist on the style. really well done.

(also, wtf? asshats? ololololol)

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Good game, but a few flaws.

I loved the concept, and art style. Really gave it a flavor that you won't forget very easily. But, like most good flavors, it has a weird after taste, that kinda screws it up for you, if you know what I mean. The gameplay got kinda repeditive after a while. Sure, I love going around eating people as much as the next canibalistic freak, but it would of been nice to have some what of a reaction from the people you're chasing down.

I did however, enjoy the idea, and the awsome monster designs. Tha't pretty much all I have to say on this game.

TL;DL: Has it's ups and downs.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Pretty good.

I really liked the over-all style and feel in this game. The custom sprites (that I'm sure you're used to using by now ;]) really helped the flow of the game. Sometimes, the AI throw some unfair curveballs. For instance: Koopas tend to try to push you off the legde strait into a batch of lava.

All in all though, I really enjoyed it, and I'm hoping you'll add onto it, or make a second one. I think it'd be fun to play as Luigi, and kick the crap out of more enemies.

Good game. Gots me a shiney new fav.

Nice Day Nice Day

Every ending is just fucking classic.

I loved the use of that madness fan art thing on all three of the pool endings. As soon as I saw the afro agents, or whatever, I just thought ,"Oh, lol, I'm loving this so far." I would have to say though, that the computer ending made me laugh the most.

Over all, it was very well animated, and one of the best madness 08' submissions I've seen so far. With all of the memes, and violence, it just makes it that much better.
10/10, and 5/5 for you, my good sir.

:D

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

lol

this song makes me want to go to school with a chainsaw. XP

I'm not much of a metal fan, but this song is awsome.

TheRealSam responds:

Hey don't make me responsible of your acts! lol
I'm glad you liked it, even if you don't like metal! :)

darkworld loop darkworld loop

I love it....but....

I can't stop listening to it!did you use some mind transe thingy,or something?I can't get it out of mah head! D:

and like I said on DA,I love it.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

lol,I love this song.

I first heard it in a pivot vid on you tube by limped.its chatchy,and would be good for something random like that.you got my fav. :p