Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Good game, but a few flaws.

I loved the concept, and art style. Really gave it a flavor that you won't forget very easily. But, like most good flavors, it has a weird after taste, that kinda screws it up for you, if you know what I mean. The gameplay got kinda repeditive after a while. Sure, I love going around eating people as much as the next canibalistic freak, but it would of been nice to have some what of a reaction from the people you're chasing down.

I did however, enjoy the idea, and the awsome monster designs. Tha't pretty much all I have to say on this game.

TL;DL: Has it's ups and downs.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Pretty good.

I really liked the over-all style and feel in this game. The custom sprites (that I'm sure you're used to using by now ;]) really helped the flow of the game. Sometimes, the AI throw some unfair curveballs. For instance: Koopas tend to try to push you off the legde strait into a batch of lava.

All in all though, I really enjoyed it, and I'm hoping you'll add onto it, or make a second one. I think it'd be fun to play as Luigi, and kick the crap out of more enemies.

Good game. Gots me a shiney new fav.

Nice Day Nice Day

Every ending is just fucking classic.

I loved the use of that madness fan art thing on all three of the pool endings. As soon as I saw the afro agents, or whatever, I just thought ,"Oh, lol, I'm loving this so far." I would have to say though, that the computer ending made me laugh the most.

Over all, it was very well animated, and one of the best madness 08' submissions I've seen so far. With all of the memes, and violence, it just makes it that much better.
10/10, and 5/5 for you, my good sir.

:D

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

Really not as bad as every one says.

The only real problems I noticed was that it got pretty repeditive after a while, and that there's been alot of other survival games like this. The story line was kinda... Meh... But, the art was pretty well done, so I gotta give you props for that.

So, all in all, I'd say it was an ok game. Some problems that are fixable. Keep up the work, and you might be known for making games like this.

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

I like it

you did a great job imatateing pivot. although, its more like tisfat with the way you move one limb, and the rest of the body follows.
being a pivoteer myself, I could tell you tried as hard as you could with this. you did a great job.

10/10, and a 5/5

Coil Coil

wow....

that was a really deep game. I loved it. the meaning to it was also pretty sad.
I coulden't quite see the text on the bottom too much at all, but I'm guessing he (SPOILER)
killed her in the end.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

I lol'd sooo damn hard XD

going from calm, TO FRICKEN VIOLENCE!1!1 you sir, earned a fav.

Error in Pivot v2.2.4 Error in Pivot v2.2.4

you should get...

the pivot mod that dd put out.it has close to no glitches.but this is very informative to any pivot user.like myself.thanks for submitting this.(even though its a little out dated)

Simpleton Simpleton

all that just to be.......

blown away by a friggen missle!!!!damn,raccon city all over again.this game rocks.but I don't know why you got rid of the play with the physics mode like in the other one.

The Handy Man The Handy Man

ehh....

it's alright....but it seemed like you consentraited on the graphics more than any thing.....