Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

I love this kind of humor.

The way you portrayed dieing in an old super mario game was fantasic. It was so overly dramatic, and downright funny. The exagerated gore is a perfect example of this, as well as the sad music.

Personally, Iiked the part were Mario flips out on the goomba. CLASSIC!

Why Don't You Get a Job Why Don't You Get a Job

I can't beleive I never fav'd this.

I mean, I've known about this for forever now, and I've always enjoied it. The sprite scyncing was near perfect, and damn funny. Theres really not much I can say about this that isn't obvious.

Love the song, animation, and everythijng else about this classic. You have my respects.

Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

now thats pretty damn weird.

but damn. nice smooth animation. glad to see for once someone did most of the art work thmeselves instead of ripping it from the origional series. I loved how you erased the shadeing from the sprites themselves, giveing it your own twist on the style. really well done.

(also, wtf? asshats? ololololol)

Narf's Pivots 2 Narf's Pivots 2

loveing it

you showcased your best the greatest way possable. most of them brang back so many memeories, I might add. =]

narf responds:

memories yes. U have a lot to do with that.

I thought and improvement progression would do well.

Eccentric Madness Eccentric Madness

lol

I found most of this to be pretty damn funny. like when hank crashed through the wall with a shopping cart. it was random, and yet appropreitly placed. nice '3-d' on the ax.

Madness Combat Short Madness Combat Short

it was alright.

better than most madness fan tributes... it was kinda random, and stuff. I lost some intrest when they were just standing there..... just.... talking. eh, I dunno. it was alright though.

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

lol

your style reminds me so much of ren and stimpy. and thats a complment.
keep it up, although this submissions kinda old....

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

my god.

I. Am. SPEECHLESS.

the blood, the gore, EVERYTHING was awsome. also, I notced when the (spoiler alert) improbability drive was destroied, it said "NORMALITY RESTORATION IN PROGRESS"

so does that mean, everything is going back to normal? like madness combat 1?
if not, end of the series? at least you can start working on project I.V. 2, amiright? :D

overall, awsome. I just hope its not the total end. =[

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

I think my eyes crossed.......

but hell, I laughed pretty hard. good flash, hope to see more soon.

BlueHippo responds:

haha thank you :)

Rampage: The sticks' tale Rampage: The sticks' tale

nice one reno.

probably one of your bests. BUT, there it a hole in your claim. there are a couple of ways of doing full body in pivot. but its VERY difficult....